The Rivers Trust is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced project coordinator to support activities across a range of projects focused mainly (though not exclusively) in the East of England. The role will involve working closely with a range of local partners and Rivers Trust colleagues to deliver project objectives and support the implementation of the Catchment Based Approach (CaBA).
Pension and life assurance scheme: Rivers Trusts Group Pension Scheme (details available on request).
Annual Leave: 25 days (plus public holidays)
The role includes:
- Coordinating the delivery of project activities for an EU Interreg project aiming to Prevent Plastic Pollution at the catchment scale.
- Supporting the implementation of the Catchment-Based Approach (CaBA) in the East of England with a particular role in supporting the activities of the Cam and Ely Ouse (CamEO) catchment partnership.
- Supporting local Rivers Trusts and other partner organisations to build capacity and deliver sustainable catchment solutions in the East of England.
As a minimum you should:
- Have at least 3 years relevant work experience, including being able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively in a dispersed or remote team.
- Be based in the East of England with a good understanding of the issues facing the regions water environment.
- Possess excellent project management skills, self-motivation and a drive to make things happen.
- Strong partnership ethos and an ability to work collaboratively and effectively with public, private and third sector organisations.
- Understand the importance and benefits of integrated catchment management.
- Have a good awareness of the Rivers Trust movement and the Catchment Based Approach.
- Working with community groups
- Knowledge transfer or teaching experience
- Working on water resources issues
- Experience of EU projects
- French as a foreign language
Please apply by email by 6pm on 22nd May to [email protected] including the following information;
- A covering letter of no more than one page telling us why you are who we are looking for.
- A CV or completed Application Form (if you choose to send a CV please ensure it covers all the information we are looking for).
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Interviews will be arranged via video conference and likely to take place in the last week of May or first week of June.