We invite you to bring your holistic Civil/Water design engineering skills and experience into play as you contribute to innovative and world-class integrated infrastructure master planning, design of climate adaptation solutions and water cycle management. To succeed in this role, you must have proven experience undertaking complex integrated infrastructure projects within master planning and climate adaptation and independently led infrastructure design strategies, 3D earthworks and detailed infrastructure engineering designs, CAD management and professional reporting. Are you our new CAD Coordinator? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our department for Urban Water Management and Planning
You will be part of our diverse and dynamic team coordinating across multiple geographies (Nordics, Asia, Africa, Europe, US, etc.) and clients (private, public and International Financial Institutions). Our team consists of a mix of technical specialists, storm water planners, engineers, and projects managers. The department is anchored in Ramboll Water’s global division for Climate Adaptation and Landscape Architecture. Together with the team and the global division of Climate Adaptation and Landscape Architecture, you will deliver high quality projects through control and enhancement of Ramboll’s standards and cross border resourcing, in a working environment based on enjoyment, empowerment and added value for clients through close cooperation.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Collecting and organizing data
- Preparation of CAD drawings/plans
- Organize multidisciplinary CAD meetings
- Coordinating CAD inputs across disciplines (predominately water market)
- Desktop research for a wide variety of components supporting our projects, including background data research, literature reviews and CAD management of infrastructure layers
- Ensure that quality assurance is carried out and documented according to company standards
- Reporting and communicating strategies and results in high-level English and Danish preferred
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, or similar
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within preparation of CAD plans and coordination of multidisciplinary CAD projects.
- Proven experience with 3D design software packages such as Civil 3D, Bentley Power Civil or 12D
- Mastering of Microsoft Suite of products essential (I.e Word, Excel, MS Project)
- A background in water, sewage or stormwater networks design is essential
- Experience in other software packages such as ESRI ArcGIS, CADSS & FME is preferred, but not essential
- Superior communication skills. Fluent Danish and English, spoken as well as written is preferred
- Structured and organized approach to data collection, management and analysis
- Strong reporting skills
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Being a passionate skilled team player who proactively engages with project team members to deliver through an open, positive and empathetic attitude.
- Thriving in a multicultural environment and use your strong social skills to build lasting relationships with both clients and colleagues across the organization.
- Confident communicator, and thrive working independently, and multidisciplinary across departmental and international borders.
Welcome to our Water division
At Ramboll, a global team of bright water consultants support the development of sustainable societies, working with water projects on a global scale. We assist our clients on their most challenging water management issues, delivering solutions that enable people and nature to flourish. Our main service areas cover Climate Adaptation & Landscape Architecture, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Water Resource Management and Water & Wastewater Networks.
Our offer to you
- Varied and challenging tasks with a high level of autonomy and empowerment
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies, a motivated team and a pleasant working climate
- A company that is focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography
- A transparent corporate culture shaped by Scandinavian values
- The opportunity to bring in your individual skills and to help shape innovation
- Versatile development opportunities in a dynamic and growing company
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application. Deadline: 30.05.2020.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Marianne B. Marcher Juhl at [email protected]