A well-established downtown Sacramento law firm seeks a mid-level attorney for its preeminent California water law practice. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of experience in: (1) federal and state litigation; (2) federal, state and local regulatory negotiations; and (3) a wide variety transactions directly or indirectly involving water resources.
- Ability to effectively work as a team member, including leading litigation and transaction projects to completion
- Experience in water resources and environmental law a plus
- Experience in local public agency law a plus
- Civil litigation experience a plus
- Academic background or work experience in engineering or science a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding writing and analytical skills are required for this position
- Licensed to practice in State of CA
The firm offers a generous benefits package and the opportunity to develop your skills and grow professionally.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.