Are you motivated and passionate about Myanmar’s wildlife and the environment? Do you have skills and experience related to Monitoring and Evaluation fields?
WWF has an exciting opportunity for Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator position based in Yangon, is open to Myanmar and Expatriate nationals.
The M&E Coordinator is responsible for leading strategic monitoring and evaluation across the whole WWF Myanmar conservation programme, including all projects on wildlife, forests. freshwater, energy, and green economy. The Coordinator will develop and update the WWF online M&E system.
The detailed job description is at www.wwf.org.mm under Careers.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental or conservation management, development studies, or other relevant fields
- Academic training or a degree in business administration or business management as an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ of practical experience in conservation field and M&E
- Demonstrate experience in developing, implementing and evaluating action plans
- Thorough understanding of conservation and development issues in Myanmar/SE Asia
- Knowledge of the policy/institutional context related to conservation in Myanmar
- Promoting team synergy in a multi-cultural work environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and knowledge of local language
- Proficiency in MS Office package
Closing Date: 04 December 2016
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae with your salary expectation stating the position title and reference number in English by email to [email protected] (application documents should be addressed as Document_Yourfullname).