AAN Associates is an international development consultancy firm having diverse experience in 20 countries (www.aanassociates.com).
AAN Associates is looking for Senior Water Sanitation and Hygiene in Health Care Facilities Assessment Expert (WinHCF).
Context / Justification
The National Health Vision (2016-25) statement is ″To improve the health of all Pakistanis, particularly women and children by providing universal access to affordable, quality, essential health services which are delivered through a resilient and responsive health system, capable of attaining the Sustainable Development Goals and fulfilling its other global health responsibilities″1. Pakistan is signatory to the SDGs and is commitment to improve the overall quality of care in the country through improved health system and achieving and maintaining adequate WASH in health care facilities is a necessary step in achieving quality universal health.
Objective of the Study
The study is intended to assess the status of Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in health care facilities in the country to improve access to quality WASH services.
Scope of the Assignment
All provinces/territories Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, KP along with merged district, AJ&K, ICT and GB
- University degree in Civil Engineering, Sanitation, Public Health Engineering, or a field relevant to international WASH related development assistance.
- At least 5-9 years of progressively responsible work experience related to WASH and Health programming.
- Good understanding of WASH and Health programme strategies.
- Knowledge and familiarity of international development issues in the field of WASH in HCFs and proven track record of working effectively with partners in developing countries
- Experience in producing WASH in Health Care Facilities capacity building materials, such as training materials, resources packages, toolkits. Fluency and strong communication and writing skills in English.
- Understanding/previous working experience with UN, and UNICEF.
How to apply
The interested consultants must send their short profiles and updated CVs at till 28 Apr 2020 by mentioning “Senior WinHCF Expert” in subject line.