BORDA e.V. (Bremen Overseas Research & Development Association) is an expert NGO from Germany specialized in full-cycle decentralized sanitation and small town integrated urban development. For over 40 years, our award-winning solutions have empowered people and set new standards in 20+ countries around the world. We aim to play a leading role in international efforts to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We have been actively implementing project in South Asia for last 30+ years through our local partners. Through earned trust and strong partnerships, our locally tailored solutions bring together sustainable technology, holistic planning, and supportive long-term policies. Our key areas of action including planning, project coordination and supervision support to partners, capacity building and dissemination of project learnings. We are a professional organization and a great place to work which strives to create passionate and driven individuals who want to make a large social impact.
Job Code: 5
Job Profile: Engineer
Min. Exp.: 3 – 5 years
Age: Not above 35 years
• Contribute to organisations portfolio of research projects in areas of water and sanitation, solid waste management e.g.
know-how of relevant technologies, literature review, development and testing of methodologies, data collection, data
analysis and reporting and administration activities
• Technical review and assessment of waste management, solid waste management and water quality monitoring.
• Review specifications, contract/RFP documents and water quality data to prepare preliminary process designs to meet client
• Work directly with clients and strategic partners/ stakeholders to fulfill project enquiries, detail project proposals,
and assist in technology presentations
• Site visit & supervision, implementation and monitoring
• Documentation & reporting
• Support for Capacity building trainings & workshop
• Know-how and assessment of alternative building materials and technologies
• Should be able to travel for project supervision whenever required
BE/ BTech in Civil/Mechanical/Structural/Environment/Chemical/Biotech
Candidate with experience of handling projects & working in team and R&D experience
Required Skill Set:
Research studies, Auto Cad, MS Office
Relevant Industry: Relevant experience working in Govt Dept,/ NGO/Construction
Industry compatible and in accordance with experience and qualifications.
The last date of receiving the application is 3rd May 2020.