Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least a Master’s degree in a relevant field such as climate change and/or environment/natural resources management, economics, agriculture/rural development, economics/sociology or related areas.
- At least 10 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: climate change finance, climate change mainstreaming, and climate change adaptation
- Proven understanding of the Adaptation Fund and Green Climate Fund’s standards, policies, procedures and requiments for the acreditation.
- Working experience on capacity building and/ or accreditation process, for institution to become accredited entity
- Excellent communications skills, including writing and presentation in the English language;
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the public; and
- Strong work ethics, including commitment, responsibility, team spirit, and timely delivery;
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV by register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RNXJ2M5. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 28 April 2020