Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
Young Professional (Ground Water)
No. of posts: 48
Qualification: Masters degree (MSc/MS/MTech/MScTech or equivalent) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/GeoScience/Hydrogeology from a recognized university
- Working experience in the field of groundwater/hydrogeology.
- Working as JRF, SRF, RA or project fellows after obtaining the minimum qualification will also be considered as experience.
- Working knowledge of GIS software.
- Working knowledge of computers and common software packages (MS WORD, EXCEL etc.)
- Working knowledge of geoscientific software
Duration of Hiring: The terms of appointment shall be for a maximum period of three years from date of hiring, which can be curtailed based on performance evaluation
Age limit: Maximum age limit for appointment of Young Professionals shall be 30 years as on 01.01.2020 (born on or after 01.01.1990) and that for consultants shall be 65 years as on 01.01.2020 (born on or after 01.01.1955)
Working experience in the field of groundwater/hydrogeology.
Experience: Entry Level
Education: Masters degree
Company: Central Ground Water Board
SALARY:Rs.45,000 +/- 5%
Last Date:25 Apr 2020
Key Skills: Water Resources
Central Ground Water Board
Government of India Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry of Jal Shakti Central Ground Water Board