• Master degree in water resource or environment management
• High level knowledge and experience on qualified in transport planning
• Good knowledge of Inland waterway transport on the Mekong River.
• Demonstrated ability to write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the general public.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Familiar with the Lower Mekong Basin (LMB)and experience in other developing countries
The Terms of References and other information can be obtained at MRC website http://www.mrcmekong.org/working-with-mrc/employment/. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date for applications: 9 December 2016
The application should include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV, (iii) MRC Personal History Form, (IV) at least 3 reference, (V) consultancy fee. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter.