Policy Dialogue Expert
Oxford Policy Management is inviting applications for opportunities in International Policy Dialogue/Diplomacy field.
Our work is aimed at strengthening bilateral ties by providing the required thematic expertise on subjects of mutual interest in the CFSP area. This will also contribute in ongoing exchanges on public diplomacy, engagement with CSOs, think tanks, and track 1.5 dialogues.
Apply now if you have previous experience in any of these fields- Climate Change, Transport, Water, Energy, Health, Digital Economic and Regulatory practices, Cyber Security, International Trade Compliance. Send us your updated CV.
Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is a reputable international development consultancy; specialised in full public policy lifecycle from research, to policy development & evaluation to implementation. We count over 500 colleagues, from 18 offices worldwide, and deliver projects in over 100 countries in Social, Economic and Governance Policy sectors.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Higher education in Social Sciences/ Political Sciences/ International Relations/ Law/ Economics/ Business
- Excellent speaking, drafting and editing skills in English
- Proven advanced analytical skills and computer literacy
- Previous experience in Project Management and of working on International cooperation projects, ideally in Asia
- Expertise in at least one of the sectors below:
* Trade: Competition Policy
* Climate: Energy, Water, International Ocean Governance, including Sustainable Fisheries
* R+D+I: Water, Energy, and Health
* Transport: Aviation, Blue Economy, Automotive standards, and the Railways sector.
*Digital (Economic and Regulatory matters): ICT market access, Internet Governance, and Cyber-security