The Department of Water, Atmosphere and Environment, Institute of Hydrobiology and Aquatic Ecosystem Management is currently seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate (temporary replacement).
Working place is primarily BOKU in Vienna and WasserCluster Lunz.
The position starts on 1st of May 2020 and ends on 31st of October 2020.
- Research in the field of river ecology
- Conducting university courses in applied limnology in German and English
- Support in the execution of research projects in basic and applied research
- Co-supervision of bachelor, master and PhD thesis
- Experienced scientist in aquatic ecology
- Experience in conducting university courses in applied limnology in German and English
- Experience in presentations at international conferences and workshops
- A number of publications in the respective field
- Skills in communication and team work in an international team
Gross monthly salary and pay grade in terms of collective agreement for university staff (payable 14 times per year): B1 lit. b, € 3.889,50
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna seeks to increase the number of its female faculty and staff members. Therefore qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. In case of equal qualification, female candidates will be given preference unless reasons specific to an individual male candidate tilt the balance in his favour.
Please send your job application to the Personnel department, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, 1190 Vienna, Peter-Jordan-Straße 70; E-Mail: [email protected]. (Reference code: 66)
We regret that we cannot reimburse applicants travel and lodging expenses incurred as part of the selection and hiring process.