With the 2050 commitment of zero carbon, this internship mandate will work across a variety of sustainability topics, drawing on best practice to advance Nestlé’s environmental sustainability agenda. Specifically, it will support the research, reporting, governance and stakeholder management functions of the Engineering & Environmental team.
A day in a life of an Energy & Environmental Internship:
- Monitor, track, and compile data of key sustainability / environmental metrics including for energy, water, waste, greenhouse gas emissions; data used for both internal and external reporting. Manage the delivery of best practice environmental performance reports.
- Assist with development of the annual Corporate Responsibility report and responses to other initiatives for example annual Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) index.
- Review technical guidance to ensure reporting is compliant. Analyze emerging frameworks for inclusion in reporting program.
- Gap analysis between current year’s and previous year’s performance as well as competitive peer analyses.
- Research/brainstorm and propose creative ideas for performance improvement.
- Manage the environmental reporting system and undertake selected administration functions.
- Assist with internal website updates and document management.
What will make you successful
- University education in Engineering or environmental science or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail, and time management skills with a desire to learn fast and deliver excellence
- Excellent proficiency in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and data management approaches
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Show us that you demonstrate excellent communication skills, combined with ability to collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders and share knowledge. If you are passionate about this position and want to make a difference to our performance, apply at www.nestle.com/jobs in English.