Contract: Up to 30/06/2021
- A current National Police Certificate is essential (for identified Positions of Trust)
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties.
- A flexible approach to duty hours and the taking of leave is essential.
- Some out of hours work may be required.
- The incumbent may be required to perform work of a similar nature appropriate to the classification.
- Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
- A current driver’s licence and willingness to drive is essential.
TGO2 – $70,890 min p.a. to $75,262 max p.a.
Monitoring Operations Manager
(08) 8688 3163
All applications to be submitted online.
Applicants to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience and the five Core Competencies outline in the Role Description.
Applications close: 15/04/2020 6:00 PM
– Pre Employment Declaration.pdf
– Role Description TGO2 Senior Hydrographer Feb 2020.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.