Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor the water trucking activities in camps using the water trucking log sheet.
· Monitor and assess in managing the water distributed by the water networks in the camps.
· Ensure that all predestined water trucking trips are delivered on time and to the required location
· Ensure that water trucks drivers are delivering water to the agreed stops and/or tanks
· Ensure that water trucks are full and deliver the required amount of water in each trip.
· Conduct water chlorination for water trucks at the water source, and make sure that the chlorinated water had waited for a sufficient contact time before the water is distributed, according to his/her direct line manager instructions
· Conduct random FRC tests and communicate results with the chlorinators
· Make sure that all tests results are recorded properly and sent in time to the supervisor.
· Monitoring dislodging garbage collection in area
· Monitoring Sanitation activities
· Make sure that all documents are filed properly
Qualification *and desired skills:**
· At least high school Education, university degree is preferred
· Previous experience in distribution programs is desired
· Good knowledge and familiar in the northern camps context, and ACTED activates in the Area.
· Good attitude and proven discipline
· Excellent communication skills, both, verbal and technological
· Ability to work well and punctually under pressure
· Excellent Arabic skills, English is an asset
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must fill the application form by this link https://forms.gle/rrzzF2Pndebo1PqP7
no later than 01 April 2020.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.