Engaging an expert for providing technical and advisory services to GIZ for the SEIP II project
This assignment is for Individual Consultants/Experts ONLY
Under the Indo German Bilateral Development Cooperation, the focal areas currently are: Energy; Environment and Management of Natural Resources; and Sustainable Urban and Industrial Development. Under the Sustainable Urban & Industrial Development focal area, a project on “Sustainable and Environment-friendly Industrial Production II” (SEIP II) is being implemented during March 2019 to February 2022 with a focus on strengthening framework aspects related to industrial wastewater management. The objective of SEIP phase 2 project is, “The strategic and operational governance structures of the Indian Government to effectively combat water pollution from industrial wastewater are strengthened.” The SEIP II phase works on the following main outputs:
- Output 1: Strengthening of Legal Framework
- Output 2: Strengthening of Organisational Procedures and Processes
- Output 3: Strengthening of Incentive Mechanisms
- Output 4: Strengthening of Knowledge Products
- Output 5: Promotion of Resource Efficiency (RE) and Sustainable Consumption & Production (SCP)
The objective of the consultancy services is to provide technical and advisory services to GIZ for the SEIP II project so that results are achieved as targeted under various activities. The following main tasks are expected from the consultant:
- Reviewing of the SEIP II outputs at various stages for ensuring quality and providing comments and suggestions for improvement.
- Technical advisory inputs to GIZ SEIP II team and project partners.
- Resource person for project meetings, workshops, conferences etc. of SEIP II as may be required.
The detailed documentation with regards to call for CV & financial proposal includes:
- The Terms of Reference for the Assignment
- The Technical Evaluation Grid
- CV Template
- Financial Format
- The General Terms & Conditions of Contracts
- Deadline to receive queries : 30.03.2020
- Clarifications to the queries : 02.04.2020
The deadline for submission of proposal is: 10th April 2020
GIZ reserves the right to cancel/modify this tender and /or reject a bid document including subsequently a technical and financial proposal, without assigning any reasons.