Fish Impact Mitigation Measures International Expert
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 15 years of international experience in river fisheries ecology;
- High level knowledge of and experience on mitigation/compensation measures to respond to impacts of dams on fisheries communities, including mitigation measures;
- Knowledge on monitoring mitigation/compensation measures and designing appropriate joint monitoring programmes is beneficial;
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the public;
- Familiarity with the LMB and Mekong River Commission but particularly in developing countries would be beneficial;
- Able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with a wide range of people;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Refernce on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV by register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LZR75RN. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 3 April 2020