Qualifications and Requirements:
- 15 years of international experience in applied socio-economics, socio-economic impact assessment and respective management;
- High level knowledge of and experience on socio-economics and impacts resulting from development projects and appropriate response management;
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the general public;
- Able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with a wide range of people;
- Familiarity with the LMB and Mekong River Commission but particularly in developing countries is essential;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English;
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV by register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L5T3JGC. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 3 April 2020