The Manager Water Resource Monitoring is responsible for providing strategic direction, planning and advice for water monitoring, investigations and technology programs, and asset management across DEW to inform the State’s water planning and management decisions. The role leads the establishment of standards for the analysis, synthesis and provision of water data and other information to inform and to support agency objectives, policy and program development.
- A current National Police Certificate is essential (for identified Positions of Trust).
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties.
- Some out of hours work may be required.
- Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
- A current driver’s licence and willingness to drive is essential.
Director, Water Science and Monitoring
0401 124 963
All applications to be submitted online.
Please submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the competency elements and Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience outlined in the Role Description.
Applications close: 02/04/2020 6:00 PM
– MAS3 Manager Water Resource Monitoring RD.pdf
– Pre Employment Declaration.pdf