Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
What is the role?
Jacobs is looking for a dynamic person to lead our Water Resources Teams across the Southern and Eastern regions of Australia, and New Zealand. They will be responsible for:
- Leading and contributing to strong business performance outcomes (project delivery, market positioning and work winning)
- Coaching and mentoring staff with an aim to support professional development
- Providing technical input and overseeing the quality of outputs
- Delivering high quality solutions and outcomes that meet client expectations
- Driving successful delivery of projects on time and to budget
- Integrating with Jacobs’ business to position the team for success
- Relevant qualifications
- Significant experience on large projects (desirable)
- Experience managing a team of people (as a project team leader and/or as a team manager)
- Breadth of experience across multiple technical disciplines
- Experience in water resources, hydro-geology or catchment management