ECODIT is an international development ﬁrm working with governments, businesses, and local communities to advance environmentally- and socially-responsible development around the world. We provide technical assistance services ranging from quick-turnaround assessments and evaluations to design and implementation of long-term multi-million-dollar projects. Since its founding in 1993, ECODIT has provided professional services through more than 250 projects/contracts to diverse clients in more 50+ countries. Building on our track record of success, we have continuously expanded the depth and breadth of our expertise in the water, energy, environment, and urban and local governance sectors.
ECODIT is seeking expressions of interest from highly motivated experts for the anticipated USAID Global Water Communication and Knowledge Management II (Water CKM II) Project. Water CKM II will provide services for communications and knowledge management to create, capture and share water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) sector knowledge internally and among a wide range of stakeholders; and enhance communication and outreach to inform and engage key audiences using multiple approaches and channels. These services will build on current support to USAID partners to increase awareness of USAID WASH activities and amplify USAID WASH sector knowledge creation, sharing and learning.
ECODIT seeks highly qualified candidates for the following illustrative positions anticipated for the project. Candidates will ideally have strong experience working on communications and knowledge management projects in the international development field, particularly those funded by U.S. Government agencies (e.g., USAID, Department of State, Millennium Challenge Corporation).
- Communications Director/Lead
- Mid-Level and Senior Communications Specialists
- Mid-Level and Senior Knowledge Management Specialists
- Technical Writers – water security, water resources management, WASH, etc.
- Web Solutions Director/Lead
- Web Development Specialist
- Full Stack Developer
- Information Technology Specialist
- Data Management Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Technical Editor
- Copy Editor
Qualified candidates will have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least five (5) years of relevant work experience supporting large, complex government/donor funded projects; experience working on USAID projects highly preferred. Advanced academic degrees in relevant fields are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in at least one of the following areas: water sector governance, water sector financing, WASH, and water resources management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
- Fluency in one or more relevant languages (e.g., French, Spanish) preferred
This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional and career development within a reputable small business poised for significant growth. Compensation is commensurate with background and experience. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV immediately. The firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only select candidates will be contacted; no phone calls or emails please.