Qualifications and Education requirements:
Bachelor degree in engineering or any relevant field.
General Work Experience:
minimum 3 years of practical experience working in emergency relief projects.
- Fluency in written, spoken Arabic and English is mandatory.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively under stress in emergency situations, in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of different working standards and ethics including sphere standard.
- Ability to prioritize and commitment to meet deadlines
- Others: Good computer skills (MS Office, including Outlook for email). AutoCAD and BIM knowledge is an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare required progress/weekly reports for the Program Manager.
- Assist Project Manager in Reporting and collecting data from all Field Monitors.
- Actively participate in collection of useful data, success stories and beneficiaries list as required.
- To Document the project including through photos, short film diaries, blogs and written input for the report for the project.
- Assist Project Manager with meeting Finance, HR and Logistic department requirements and support services in order to carry out activities in areas of operation as required.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Day-to-day support related to programmatic and coordination duties.
- Coordinate and plan with the team; attending joint meetings and assessments as needed.
- Ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the Sphere Charter and humanitarian principles.
- Good representation of SR in and out of the project area.
- Comply with SR policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination
- Perform any other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Prepare the staff salaries, follow up with finance to pay it, prepare the 4W and update the projects documents on the server
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter indicating your experience to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief to to this email address “[email protected]” with the job code “SR-TR-WPRA-001 “ in the subject line.
“All Suriye Yardım Derneğ members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the SYD policies such as, SYD Code of Conduct, Child Safeguarding Policy, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct.”
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this vacancy.