This position also requires business case development and liaising with regulators and other stakeholders.
This role falls within Band 2 of the Hunter Water Corporation Engineers & Scientists (APESMA) Enterprise Agreement 2018 offers a salary of up to $107,000 (commensurate with skills and experience) plus Superannuation contributions of 9.5%. There is also the potential to receive an annual performance based payment. Furthermore, this position will receive 3 additional public holidays per year, and has access to a range of discounts with various partners that are available for employees to utilise.
To be successful in this role you will have the following. Please address each of these points in a selection criteria response.
* Tertiary qualifications in Science or Engineering – Chemical, Environmental or Civil
* Proven understanding of water resource management issues and associated regulatory requirements
* Demonstrated high level project, consultant and financial management experience
* Experience in strategic water management planning
* Highly developed investigation and project management skills, with the ability to think strategically and laterally
* Experience in conducting economic appraisals for infrastructure upgrade projects, including developing and analysing capital, operating, maintenance and lifecycle costing and analysing options
* Model Hunter Water’s corporate values of Leading, Learning, Wellbeing, Inclusion and Trust.
To be considered for this position applicants must address the Selection Criteria and provide a current resume. To obtain the position description please CLICK HERE.
At Hunter Water we fundamentally believe in and commit to diversity and inclusion. We value individual’s unique capabilities, backgrounds, experiences and characteristics. We rely on these diverse perspectives to drive innovation and collaboration, to deliver the best outcome for our customers and communities. It is this diversity of perspectives that will enable Hunter Water to meet the challenges of the future.
We strive to create an inclusive environment where there is genuine equality of opportunity regardless of people’s gender, age, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or family status. We are open to addressing your needs through flexible working arrangements, including but not limited to: change to hours of work, job sharing and working from home. We encourage you to apply and welcome all applications.
Application Closing Date: 27 March 2020
Interested? Apply Now!
Employment with Hunter Water Corporation may be subject to pre-employment functional assessment and drug and alcohol testing for preferred external applicants.