Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret and Common Access Card (CAC)
CTC is seeking a program analyst to support and assist the U.S. Air Force installation energy and water program’s growth and development with a focus on cybersecurity, infrastructure, energy and water security/resilience issues.
- Develop programmatic strategy and recommendations
- Conduct research and analysis
- Draft presentations, information papers, and articles
- Synthesize reports on the topics of energy and water resilience
- Take on lead responsibilities for technical product development and specific client interactions
- Support ongoing energy/water assurance efforts, with the objective of translating those processes and lessons learned into a combined energy and water assurance framework.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Political Science/Public Policy, or related field plus 6 years of directly related experience and knowledge of energy and/or water resilience issues, policies, and programs
- Previous experience working with the Department of Defense
- Willingness and ability to set priorities and deliver under tight deadlines in a heavy workload setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to conduct research, apply principles, concepts and methodologies to difficult and/or varied assignments
- Ability to work in teams, and establish and maintain cross-functional and working relationships
- Aptitude to work under minimal supervision and provide original and creative input to meet objectives and new assignments
- Capability to independently initiate and manage tasks, with a high degree of detail and process orientation
- Confidence to participate in routine client interactions and potentially lead client briefings
- Ability to work with and understand technical concepts, while also being able to communicate them to a broad audience.
- Ability to travel, when required
- MA/MS in related field
- Knowledge of Air Force structure and operations
- Energy and/or water policy/regulation development, implementation, and/or oversight at a federal level, preferably within the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, or the Department of Homeland Security
- knowledge of the Air Force energy and water programs, and proven experience in developing policy, overseeing program development and working with data collection tools and databases.
- Demonstrated understanding of the energy-water nexus and the key role these systems play in sustaining operations during normal and contingency operations
- Interest in Systems of Systems analysis and its application to energy and water security
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.