Environmental sustainability, eco-effectiveness, and doing our part to mitigate climate change while moving toward circular economy are core sustainability values at IFF.
In this role you will drive progress to reduce emissions in line with our science-based targets, achieve zero waste to landfill and promote water stewardship throughout the IFF world. You will also oversee the reporting of our progress via our annual sustainability report as well as other platforms to key stakeholder groups such as CDP and DJSI. If you are ready to make positive transformational changes for our organization as well as in the world, we would be happy to welcome you to the IFF Global Sustainability Team.
Required Skills To be successful in this role you must have:
- BS degree in Mechanical or Environmental Engineering or related field
- MS degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or preferably an MBA (with a focus in sustainability)
- 7+ years of experience managing environmental sustainability, sustainability reporting, and verification for key indices such as CDP, DJSI and others
- Ability to work with senior management and others effectively to achieve results
- Outstanding influencing and communication skills
- Excellent project and capital management skills
- Preferred 10 + years of experience working in a similar industry