1. Support and drive corporate water stewardship program, including the implementation and execution of our water conservation and access programs.
2. Identify and align with relevant water stewardship standards and best practices.
3.Conduct due diligence of community environmental projects and project partners.
4.Develop, support, and drive implementation of climate mitigation and resilience programs
5.Support project development of emerging initiatives across the team and company
6.Maintain positive, proactive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
7.Collaborate with the marketing managers of the various brands of the Company to define a purpose related to water and to their needs
8.Work with NGOs and start-ups to develop and implement community programs related to water access and conservation.
9. Collaborate with Coca – Cola Foundation on the implementation of the access and conservation programs on the field, rural and urban areas.
- Program management experience in program delivery.
- Proven analytical experience with an experience processing of data and information to derive insights. find patterns and develop actionable plans.
- Communication experience.
- Proven experience resolving issues through understanding conflicting inputs, achieving alignment, and proposing go-forward solutions.