The GCF Internship Program provides a unique learning opportunity for current and recently graduated Master’s and/or Ph.D. students from diverse academic backgrounds. The GCF values diversity and encourages qualified women and men, and nationals of developing countries to apply. The program is designed for talented and motivated individuals skilled in areas relevant to the GCF’s operations. It allows selected candidates to gain experience in the work of the GCF and be trained in their chosen professional fields in a multicultural environment.
• GCF advertises internship assignments twice a year (Onboarding: June and January).
• The internship assignment will be based at the Fund’s headquarters in Songdo, Incheon, Republic of Korea.
• The duration of the internship is 6 months (with a possibility of an extension up to an additional 6 months).
• Enrolled or have graduated in a Master’s or Ph.D. program and, if selected, must commence the internship within one year from the period of graduation;
• Have not accepted other internship assignments with the GCF before;
• Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of another United Nations language, in particular French, Spanish, Arabic and/or Portuguese is an advantage.
1. Submission of Application (CV and Cover letter) clicking the icon ‘Apply Now’ on the top or the bottom.
2. Sonru assignments to longlisted candidates.
3. Video conference call and a test with Hiring Division.
• Successful candidates will start on the 15th of June 2020.
• Applications submitted through email or after the deadline will not be considered.
• To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
For questions related to the internships, please email [email protected]