Profile: Senior Program Manager_Rajasthan
Profile Overview: This role will be positioned within the Organization’s program unit at Rajasthan Head Office (Jodhpur, Pali) to drive projects to improve Watershed Management in the intervention Districts of Rajasthan. This role will be a leadership as well as functional in nature with travel to field locations.
Bharatiya Jain Sanghatana (BJS), Pune is working to improve water resources management through various water conservation projects in the state of Maharashtra, Karnataka and Rajasthan with active involvement of respective State Governments.
The initiative comprises of rejuvenation of Water bodies and soil and water conservation activities. The organization is closely working with the various State, District Administration, Gram Panchayat as well as community to ensure program sustainability.
Skills & Attitude:
• Master’s degree in Social Work/Rural Management or associated development streams with
• minimum 15 years work experience out of which atleast 10 years in watershed resource development and related projects.
• Demonstrated project management skills with previous experience of handling multi-State/National level programs
• Strong leadership skills with proven ability to implement and manage Program in a team-oriented approach with diverse groups of people
• Driven by passion and zeal to monitor outputs and outcomes and be able to drive the teams for Program success
• Proficiency in English language is a must. Should also be able to read, write and fluently speak in Hindi language
• This is a dynamic profile and candidate will have to travel to outstation places frequently
1. Program Monitoring & Coordination –
• Prepare the high-level work plan for every State and District in consultation with the Government, HO and District-level BJS teams, and donor agencies
• With support of the BJS Volunteer Network, HO team and individual State and District Managers, identify the Key Stakeholders for the Program in the intervention areas and the specific contributions expected of each
• Connect with the Key Stakeholders, including Government functionaries, establish rapport and relationship with them to be able to influence them to ensure success of the SS Program
• Set up the mechanisms and institutions that involve them fruitfully to progress the Program, as well as track and monitor the day to day operations across all States
2. Team Building & Management –
• Take complete ownership of the Program and identify gaps required in team building for success of the program
• Establish processes and systems within the team, and lead by example, to drive them for success and operational efficiencies
• Review performance vis-à-vis project goals for each State, diagnose issues and challenges faced and provide feedback for their improvement as well as be able to recognise efforts and successes
3. Networking & Liasioning –
• Looking at the scope of implementation and level of the position, candidate should be able to liaise with various external stakeholders like key Government functionaries at Central, State and District level, Donor agencies and funding partners, as well as media agencies
• Candidate will be coordinating Operation work plans across various teams within the organization – MIS, Technology, Donor Servicing, Fund raising, Training & Documentation, Media & Communications & M&E. S/he should be technologically and numbers savvy and should be able to guide these departments to ensure Program success
Interested candidates may apply with a detailed CV, Current Salary drawn, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total Experience in years and Relevant Experience to
Contact email ID – [email protected]
Contact Person – Rachana Takle
Please mention the post applied for in the subject of your email.