Kimley-Horn, one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” has an opportunity for a Civil/Water Resources EIT or PE to support our growing Water Resources practice in Baltimore, MD!
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of relevant engineering experience including; stream restoration, surface water, wetland restoration, etc. Responsibilities include managing project tasks, project design and permitting, construction coordination, and coordinating work with other team members.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Science
- EIT or PE certification, or ability to obtain within one year of employment
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Experience with Construction Administration
- Familiarity with ESRI GIS, AutoCAD, and MS software packages
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Potential/desire to lead a practice and manage clients and a team
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.