Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager position on a USAID funded program Tajikistan. The Sustainable Water in Tajikistan (SWIT) activity will provide a range of long- and short-term technical assistance, along with funding for small-scale construction and rehabilitation of drinking water systems, to support the Government of Tajikistan (GoT), specifically local governments, in providing sustainable drinking water services in unserved and under-served rural areas.
The MEL Manager ensures that data generated from activities and interventions are reliably and accurately collected in a timely manner to inform project learning. This is anticipated to be a full-time position based in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
* Implementing MEL systems and assuring adherence to relevant USAID policies and procedures
* Provide monitoring, oversight, and accountability of program activities
* Provide mentoring and training assistance/services as needed to the project staff
* Use a Learning Plan to inform activity implementation
* Master’s degree in a relevant field
* Ten years’ relevant experience
* Demonstrated experience managing monitoring and evaluation activities for donor funded projects or other US Government agencies
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
* Strong writing and oral presentation skills in English and Russian and/or Tajik
* Tajikistan nationals strongly encouraged to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.