International Team Leader for Water Supply and Sanitation
The project consists of four components:
Component 1: Rehabilitation and expansion of urban water and sanitation in the coastal region;
Component 2: Expansion of water supply and sanitation services in marginalized areas north- eastern counties of Kenya
Component 3: National Performace Based Financing (NPBF);
Component 4: Project Management.
Under which technical assistance will be needed for preparation and review of detailed design and construction supervision of water and sanitation works.
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
Master's degree and specialization in water supply
Professional experience required
At least 20 years of international experience in water supply projects, management, and development at various levels, including detailed design of water supply infrastructure, tender documents according to FIDIC Conditions and extensive Team Leader experience on Construction Supervision projects in Africa and specifically in Kenya. Project management and technical assistance including capacity building are also required.
- Experience in management of minimum 3 successfully implemented water supply investment projects as Team Leader
- Experience in FIDIC Contract Management of not less than 10 years
- Experience in design of water supply infrastructure
- Experience in Africa in water sector
- Experience from working on World Bank financed projects
40 calender months
Deadline For Applications