Title: Regional Manager – America
Objective: To successfully establish and manage the growth and operations of Ennovent America
Type: Intrapreneur, Home based.
Location: Anywhere in America
Ennovent being an entrepreneurial organisation, we are inclined towards engaging with intrapreneurs who can independently own and operate a profit center. Intrapreneurs become a part of our network and enjoy access to Global support to help design, fund and implement innovation projects.
● Functional support across Strategy, Operations, Finance and Clients
● Community of investors, experts, mentors, service providers
● Tools to design, fund and manage Innovation Projects and expertise to discover, startup, finance and scale innovations.
● Seed Financing for incubating Innovation Projects globally (launch date: Beginning 2017)
● Access to other innovation projects within different themes (e.g. environment, energy, water etc).
With the support of the Global Team, the specific responsibilities related to the Regional Manager – America include, but are not limited to:
● Lead Ennovent America as an independent business unit with bottom line P&L responsibility
● Support the promotion of Ennovent among clients and partners in America to support market entry into target countries.
● Identify innovation project opportunities, lead sales and business development activities in America
● Oversee and support the successful execution of contracts signed by Ennovent America clients in collaboration with the country and project teams.
● Ensure robust finances with the aim of the short- and long-term viability of Ennovent America
● Establish systems and processes to grow the operations in America, and support adherence with all legal and regulatory requirements
● Design and implement strategy for the launch and growth of Ennovent America
● Contribute to the Global Unit’s development of an effective global innovation ecosystem
● Closely collaborate with other Regional Units to ensure knowledge sharing and synergies among the different regions.
● Incubate and support the growth of new Country Hubs in the Americas.
The Regional Manager – America will be an entrepreneur, a strategist and a leader able to steer Ennovent America to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
The Regional Manager – America should possess:
● An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
● Strong strategic thinking, analytical, reasoning and planning abilities.
● Exceptional team and people management abilities; experience managing and mentoring cross-functional teams. A network of relevant stakeholders and potential clients in the entrepreneurship, start-up and low-income market spaces in America.
● Proven business development experience and high-impact networking abilities leading to the generating of sales leads and/or large scale contract closures.
● Experience and understanding of low-income markets, entrepreneurship and startups is preferred
● An advanced degree in business, strategy or management; an MBA is preferred.
● 10-15 years of professional experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role is preferred.