The Natural Resources Management Officer is responsible for assisting the Senior Natural Resources Officer in the provision of strategic, technicaland specialist advice for issues relating to natural resources management and biodiversity conservation across the Eyre Peninsula landscape.This involves providing input and supporting programs, and eventually managing projects aligned with land management, pest animal and plantcontrol, biodiversity conservation, sustainable production, coast and marine management, water resources management, community engagement and compliance activities.
Contract: Up to 30 June 2020.
Location: Cleve, Kimba or Cowell SA by negotiation.
- A current National Police Certificate is essential (for identified Positions of Trust).
- A certificate of Child Related Employment Screening is essential (for Prescribed Positions under the Children’s Protection Act 1993).
- Will be required to participate in fire management and associated duties.
- A current driver’s licence and willingness to drive is essential.
- Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
PO1 – $64,519 min p.a. to $78,761 max p.a.
Senior NRM Officer East
0488 000 481
All applications are to be submitted online.
Applicants to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the competency elements outlined in the Role Description.
Applications close: 28/02/2020 6:00 PM
– Pre-Employment Declaration.pdf
– Role Description NRM Officer.pdf