Program Coordinator (Water Program)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class environmental organization.
In this role, you will support and coordinate program operations for the Water Program in the areas of grants and contracts management, financial management, and program administration.
You will also provide support to the Water Program’s Global Director as well as assisting with Water Program meetings and events.
Program/Project Management (25%)
- Track all funding opportunities and enter into online tracking systems
- Process documents for project commitments (i.e. contracts, invoices, and purchase orders)
- In coordination with the Program’s Grants & Finance Coordinator, track narrative report due dates, and work with project leads to meet deadlines
- In coordination with the Program’s Communication Specialist, manage core communications labor and track overall communications expenses
- Assist with presentations and other internal and external communications needs
Financial Management (25%)
- Support project financial management, including monitoring monthly expenses and making updates in budgeting software
- Support preparation of grant financial reports in coordination with Program’s Grants & Financial Specialists
Grants and Contracts Management (25%)
- Prepare and maintain work orders and contracts
- Process payments for vendors, consultants, and partners
- Completes and submits Participant Agreements, including processing participant invoices
- Work closely with the Water Program Grants & Contracts Coordinator to help staff and external partners understand and meet contract requirements
Administration and Operations (25%)
- Responsible for scheduling team meetings, preparing agendas and collecting and formatting meeting materials
- Responsible for arranging other Program meetings, especially cross-programmatic meetings
- Provides support at events, workshops, and conferences as needed
- Provides administrative support including logistics, travel, and scheduling for the Program’s Global Director
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Related internships or work experience for a non-profit and/or in a international development setting preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office (such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Interest in International Development and the Environment
- US work authorization is required for this opportunity.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply through the WRI Careers portal to be considered.