EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS) invites expression of interest from agency/ies or freelancer/s for visual and written documentation of Impact stories across India. The objective is to create visual and written documentation in English language highlighting impact of IGSSS work.
Consultants or Agencies can apply for one district, one state or more than one state however there will be no relaxation regarding deadline for final submission.
- A written case story on each of the above theme. The written documentation has to be around 1500-2500 words for each story. It should cover context, process and impact. It should be substantiated by individual stories and quotes. The style of writing has to be lucid and engaging, basically using story telling format.
- 10- 15 powerful and aesthetic high resolution images (300dpi) in support of each written documentation.
- Raw video bytes for each story. The video bytes may contain community’s interview, testimonials, footage of the intervention area, some activity pertaining to case story. These raw bytes should be accompanied by a written document, providing name of village, name of person interviewed, and any other detail that we will require while consolidating it into a movie later. All the bytes together should not exceed more than 5 minutes for each story.
- Planning of field visit and collection of already available material by Consultant.
- Conducting Field visit
- Draft submission by Consultant.
- Feedback by IGSSS.
- Submission of Final deliverables.
- Final deliverables are expected latest by 15th March.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Fees will be paid in two installments:
- 1st installment i.e. 50% of the fees will be released immediately upon signing of the TOR
- 2nd Installment and final installment i.e. 50% of fees will be released within one week of completion of the assignment and handover of all documents/videos.
- The consultant will produce bill for the entire fees for release of final installment.
- Good quality written documentation without any grammar and spelling error is non-negotiable.
- Committed timelines have to be met.
Please email the proposal (with budget) and profile of applicant by 8th Feb to email@example.com . The contracts to the selected people will be released by 12th Feb, 2020.
For any query, you may mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or whatsapp on 9560580019.