What General Information Do I Need To Know About This Position?
Salary: $91,805 (Step 01) to $119,350 (Step 10); NOTE: First time hires to the Federal Government are typically hired at the Step 01.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Hydrologist within the New Mexico Water Science Center, located in Albuquerque, NM, some of your specific duties will include:
- Makes and approves selections for subordinate non-supervisory positions.
- Plans and assigns work to be accomplished by subordinates and sets and adjusts priorities based on selective consideration of the difficulty, requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees.
- Hears and resolves group grievances or serious employee complaints.
- Develops performance standards.
- Assists the NMWSC Deputy Director for Studies in identifying, stimulating, promoting, developing, and maintaining programs of water-resources investigations and data collection for the State of New Mexico in cooperation with local, State, Tribal, and other Federal agencies.
- Operates a government vehicle as an incidental driver.