Are you a Sanitation and Water for All (SWA) Partner? Are you a youth who is passionate about water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)? Have you worked in this sector, but looking for a chance to learn more about creating additional financing for the sector and would like to interview major actors in the sector? Have you looked for an opportunity to attend/cover a global WASH meeting, where policymakers, academics and civil society come together to discuss urgent issues related to the sector? Apply today for SWA youth reporter scholarship!
SWA is providing a youth reporter scholarship to attend Finance Ministers’ Meeting (FMM) at the 2020 World Bank Spring Meetings and a side event organized by SWA partners.
What the scholarship covers?
– Round trip air-ticket to Washington DC
– Public (or equivalent transport) between airport and hotel on arrival and departure
– Per diems
– Hotel stay for the duration of the event
– Event registration and official batch
What the scholarship doesn’t cover?
-Visa and visa-related cost, although the invitation letter would be provided so that the applicant can file for a visa
– Any insurance
– Transportation or related costs within Washington DC
– Any extra costs
-You must be an SWA partner
– 18-35 years of age at the time of applying for this scholarship
– You must have a minimum experience of 2 years in the water, sanitation and hygiene sector either as a youth advocate/professional
– Fluency in English is a must to conduct interviews, working knowledge of French would be an asset
Send us your application at [email protected] with the subject line- “Application for SWA youth reporter scholarship”. The application should include a CV and a letter of motivation (telling us why you want to attend and cover the FMM).
Read more on the FMM: www.fmm-swa.org
Deadline: 8th February before midnight Copenhagen time (CET)
We will notify the selected candidate by 12th February.