Full time – Ongoing
Flexible arrangements will be considered
- Flexible and supportive workplace
- Salary range $80,094 to $116,069 (including superannuation)
- Work for an organisation that makes a difference
We are looking for a talented and professional Senior Floodplain officer to join our team to help deliver statutory services to a very high standard and within the agreed statutory time frames.
These services include:
- providing flood and floodplain development advice direct to the community
- responding to planning permit referrals and notices from local government
- providing specialist technical input into strategic floodplain management projects, including the Regional Floodplain Management Strategy
- assisting with the coordination of rural drainage
- issuing approvals for works on waterways.
To be successful in this position you will need demonstrated skills and experience in local government, water industry or natural resource management. In particular, detailed knowledge of the Victorian Planning Provisions and experience in local government planning will be highly regarded. Experience related to flooding, floodplain management, drainage and waterway management will also be desirable.
The position is full time, but flexible working arrangements may be considered in accordance with our flexible working arrangements policy.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria as detailed in the position description, demonstrating their ability to undertake the role. For further information about the role please contact Adam Dunn, Statutory Planning Manager on 0407 056 145.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria, should be marked ‘Application: Senior Floodplain Officer’ and be sent c/- Organisational Development Team leader via email [email protected]
Application close at 9am on Monday 3 February, 2020.