- Hamilton – Warrnambool location, regional Victoria
- Total remuneration package $120,000 + super
Glenelg Hopkins Catchment Management Authority (CMA) is responsible, with others, for natural resource management (NRM) within the region. We connect individuals and interest groups who live on, work with, and enjoy our land and waterways with reliable information, valuable opportunities, and inspirational motivation so that the community is informed, empowered, and enabled to create a sustainable South West Victoria.
The Statutory Planning Manager provides strong leadership, strategic direction and technical oversight of a small team of technical experts who are responsible for ensuring continuous improvements and adaptive management for floodplains and waterways throughout the region.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangement
- Work life balance in beautiful regional Victoria
- Access to novated lease through VicFleet
- Ongoing professional development
This role requires tertiary qualifications in Civil or Environmental Engineering along with previous experience in leading a small team. You will be an exceptional communicator and presenter who is able to effectively influence while demonstrating high levels of resilience and managing complex projects simultaneously.
How to apply:
- Learn more about the significant and diverse programs Glenelg Hopkins CMA are delivering here
- You can also visit their YouTube Channel here
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To apply, submit your resume and covering letter including your response to the application questions as detailed in the Position Description to [email protected] by close of business Monday, 3rd February 2020.