The aim of the Fellowship is to further the Fellow’s education and career development through participation in the Institute’s programs and activities including:
- Research on topics relevant to water law and policy
- Preparation of reports and white papers
- Coordination and interaction with contractors and colleagues outside of the Law School in furtherance of the Institute’s programs.
- Supervision of research assistants.
- Development of at least one topical presentation for the Tulane Law School community.
- A demonstrated capacity for working with people from varied backgrounds and persuasions in dynamic situations.
- The ability to travel for occasional out of town meetings, conferences, or symposia
- The ability to write and speak clearly and concisely
- A superior academic record and a strong interest in the legal and policy dimensions of water management and stewardship
- JD or LLM Required
- Experience in water resources field
- Forein language