Signed GoS Advert Feasibility Study GCFVCP
RFP – Technical Assistance to undertake a Feasibility Study on Concepts and Options to Improve Apia’s Existing Sewage and Wastewater Systems
1. The Government of Samoa via the Ministry of Works, Transport & Infrastructure seeks proposals from Consultant(s)/Consultancy Firms to undertake a Feasibility Study on Concepts and Options to Improve Apia’s existing Sewage and Waste Water Systems.
2. This particular project falls under a sub-activity of the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Vaisigano Catchment Project (VCP) Output 1, which aims to strengthen capacities and information requirements to pursue an integrated programme approach to flood management. The main objective of the GCF-VCP is to strengthen the adaptive capacity and reduce the exposure of vulnerable communities, infrastructure and the built environment from extreme weather events within the Vaisigano Catchment.
3. This consultancy is to carry out a literature review and grounds assessment in order to determine options on how to improve the existing sanitation systems within the Apia Urban Area. The key services required in executing this contract includes: A Desktop Literature Review, Inception Workshop, Conditions Assessment, Preliminary Design Cost Exercise, Multi Criteria Analysis Workshop, Engineering Feasibility Report, Engineers Estimate and Documentation of Tender Documents.
4. The tender will be conducted through the open competitive procedures specified in the Government of Samoa Procurement Guidelines.
5. The tender documents may be uplifted from the Ministry of Works Transport and Infrastructure office on the 4th Floor of the TATTE Building Sogi OR can be attained through the email below.
6. A pre-proposal conference will be held on 17 January 2020, 10am, MWTI Conference Room, Level 4, Tui Atua Tupua Tamasese Efi Building, Apia. Interested bidders are encouraged to attend.
7. Tenders must be addressed to the Secretary, Tenders Board, and delivered to: Level 4, Central Bank Building, BEFORE 11am Monday 27 January 2020.
8. For further information, contact Folomalo Limutau Kirisimasi Seumanutafa, Assistant CEO Planning and Urban Management Agency on email [email protected] and copy to [email protected] & [email protected] or telephone +685 21611 during working hours.