Operation and Maintenance of Wastewater Treatment Plant Expert
This project aims to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the water utility companies in the Western Balkans, thus contributing to a better service provision for larger numbers of population groups that get access to drinking water and sanitation services, consistent with the EU environmental Acquis Communautaire. The Project will be driven in three countries: Albania, Macedonia and Bosnia.
For this this project, we need a Operation and Maintenance of WWTPs Expert who will participate to the following work packages:
- Elaboration of set of Capacity Development Programmes for Wastewater
- Capacitation of Wastewater Local Experts as trainers
- Pilot Delivery of the Wastewater Capacity Development Programme
- Collection of lessons learnt and finalisation of the set of WW CD Programmes
For this position, we are looking for an expert with experience in Competence and Organisational Development.
- University Degree in an area relevant to the assignment (e.g. social sciences, public administration, business administration, WSS engineering and management).
- Sector competence: More than 10 years of experience within the field of Development Cooperation, focusing on Competence and Organizational Development, Water Supply and Sanitation (WSS)
- More than 10 years of experience with Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of WWTPs, and knowledge of Asset Management.
- More than 10 years of experience within the field of Capacity Development, focusing on WW Management
- Previous working experience with the GIZ and/or SDC/SECO in WSS sector, in particular in context of Competence and Organisational Development, will be considered as an asset.
- Experience within the field of project management, and knowledge of GIZ Management Model Capacity WORKS is considered as an asset.
- Working experience with utilities in SEE countries, preferable in the countries of assignment is an asset (namely, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and North Macedonia).
- Language requirements: Excellent knowledge of English is a pre-condition
Interested candidates should send us their application (CV within the EuropeAid format) and fee expectation per email. Please be aware that the following requirements must be met to qualify:
- 10 years of professional experience in Operation & Maintenance of Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Proven Experience in Capacity Development
- Experience with International Finance Institution within a project as expert (GIZ, KfW, SDC, SECO, AFD, World Bank, European Commission...)