The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Build Better Communities”. We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. in La Grande, OR is looking to expand our office and is seeking a Municipal Engineer who is energetic, self-motivated, and seeking to expand their knowledge base. As a mid-size professional engineering company with 18 offices in the Northwest, J-U-B delivers client-focused solutions, while providing employees an enjoyable company culture and work-life balance. Our team has long-term core public clients who are designing and developing interesting and challenging projects in Oregon.
While applying technical civil engineering knowledge and skills, this engineering position will:
- Provide engineering design and project execution services related to facility planning, design and construction phase services for various projects including water, wastewater and municipal public works projects with city, county, state, and federal clients.
- Participate in all phases of project development, design and construction.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions to solve challenges.
- Collaborate with other engineers, planners and public agencies on projects.
- Partner with engineers and planners for reports, design and construction phase services for various private and public agency transportation projects.
- Coordination of multi-discipline projects including structural, mechanical, electrical engineering expertise and coordination of sub-consultants.
- Workshare with other offices on multi-disciplinary projects throughout the company. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is crucial.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering. 2-4 years of experience as an EIT with increasing responsibilities is a plus. Master’s Degree is desirable.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam) required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microstation/InRoads, and/or GIS is preferred.
- Experience with hydraulic modeling a desired.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and writing skills.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurance, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
If you want to take your career to the next level, apply online at www.jub.com