1. Project Planning and Implementation Follow up
– Follow up on the implementation of WASH activities in Adiyaman.
– Complete deliverables to specifications and within the timeline.
– Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures.
– Identify best practices and lessons learned.
– Setting up projects consistent with ACTED strategy, WASH Cluster guidelines, and other key international documents (SPHERE Standards and WHO, etc).
– Follow up the develop all the required technical documents for proper project design and implementation by coordination with WASH PM.
– Follow up the proper documentation for all stages of the project following ACTED’s internal guidelines.
2. Administration and Operational Management of Project Implementation
– Ensure the tracking of financial aspects for the implemented activities.
– Ensure that all estimated costs submitted from WASH departments are accurate.
– Follow up with the field team on the quality of the material selection when applicable.
– Contribute to quality checks and procurement committees to finalize supplier selection according to the applicable scenario.
– Ensure project records on the server and documents (FLATS files, beneficiary list, donation certificates, attendance sheets, etc) are adequately prepared, compiled, and filed according to ACTED procedures.
– University degree in a relevant field (Civil, electrical, mechanical engineering).
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in the WASH.
– Excellent organizational, and program management skills, and the ability to anticipate program needs.
– Effective verbal and written communication, multi-task, organizational, and prioritization skills.
– Ability to analyze databases resulting from surveys.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your job application through this link:
Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis.
*- Having Turkish citizenship is a must for all vacancies.
- Staff will be required to manage their own transportation from their place of residence to office location.
- ACTED is committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse in the framework of its programs in Turkey. The successful candidate will be required to adhere to the ACTED Code of conduct and ACTED Global Policies especially regarding the protection of children and the protection against sexual exploitation and abuse. A rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken, and information will be requested from previous employers about any disciplinary action of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
- ACTED is committed to gender equity and to have a balanced and diverse workforce. ACTED strongly encourages qualified women, persons with disabilities and persons from under-represented groups to apply.
- ACTED offers a variety of arrangements that enable women to excel in their careers, including flexible working hours for work-life balance, maternity leave, and career coaching.
- ACTED never uses external recruitment agencies and recruitment is always free of charge.
- The necessity of ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity, with proper attention to promoting diversity, is the most important concern in the recruitment and employment of staff at ACTED.
- Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision, or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided.*