|Organisation / Entity:
|Job reference number:
|Total remuneration package:
|PSSE Band 1
|15/02/2023 – 11:55 PM
Do you want your work to make a difference for NSW?
Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies.
- Opportunity to provide leadership and executive management across the Reconnecting River Country program
- 7-month temporary opportunity, Hybrid office and WFH model. Flexible working locations within NSW
- TRP starting at $220,126 including superannuation, commensurate with experience
Our Water Infrastructure NSW group is currently seeking to temporarily appoint the Director, Reconnecting River Country for a period of 7 months.
As the Director, Reconnecting River Country, your primary purpose to manage the program that aims to improve environmental, social and cultural outcomes for communities along the Murray and Murrumbidgee River systems. It focuses on delivering local community benefits first and foremost, as part of the NSW Government’s continued commitment to delivering sensible, community driven Murray-Darling Basin Plan outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of program and project management, and the current challenges and opportunities.
- Proven executive level skills in leadership, innovation and complex program development and delivery.
- A good understanding of government policies and processes as they relate to business case development, as well as infrastructure development and delivery.
For more information read the full Role Description: Director, Reconnecting River Country
For more information hit Apply to visit the iworkfor.nsw.gov.au website.
The Department of Planning and Environment’s (DPE) vision is to create thriving environments, communities and economies for the people of New South Wales. We strive to be a high-performing, world-class public service organisation that celebrates and reflects the full diversity of the community we serve and seeks to embed Aboriginal cultural awareness and knowledge throughout the department.
In our inclusive and accessible workplace, differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. DPE supports various employee affinity groups, practice flexible working, offer job share and workplace adjustments. We are committed to the Premier’s Priorities and welcome applications from all.
If excited by the information above, we look forward to receiving your application, including a copy of your resume and cover letter expressing your interest and suitability for the role.
DPE strongly recommends all applicants who can be safely vaccinated for COVID-19, to be so.
Applications close Wednesday 15 February 2023 at 11:55PM.
Should you require further information about the role please contact Matthew Dwyer via firstname.lastname@example.org
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary opportunities of the same role or role type that may become available over the next 18 months.
Looking for more information or assistance in applying?
Our Diversity team can assist to:
- provide alternative formats to apply
- make adjustments to the recruitment process
- offer information about workplace adjustments and support networks
We encourage people with disability to apply. If you have disability and require more information on adjustments and assistance to apply, contact the Diversity team on Diversity@DPIE.nsw.gov.au (please include reference number).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander check out Our Mob on Country https://www.dpie.nsw.gov.au/premiers-priorities/our-mob-on-country to see the work we do and get assistance in applying.