About the Position
The Communications and Engagement Associate joins Safe Water Network at an important time in which we are enhancing our efforts and capabilities to influence and engage with key audiences – critical to our mission. The Associate will support our work engaging sector experts, other not-for-profit organizations, funding agencies, corporate partners, individual donors, advisors and board members. The Associate will work closely with the leadership team to enhance the organization’s digital presence, raise awareness about its efforts through events, publications, videos and earned media, and engage donors and prospects through social media. In doing so, the Associate will contribute to the organization’s success by bringing wider awareness and acceptance of enterprise approaches to safe water access, and enhancing Safe Water Network’s position as a thought leader and sector influencer.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- 5 years of experience managing communications and engagement projects, including experience in digital communications
- Excellent English language writing and editing abilities
- Experience across a diverse array of communications channels and with a variety of key audiences
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced operating environments
- Interest and willingness to come up to speed on the water sector quickly
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected], referencing “Communications and Engagement Associate” in the subject line. This position will be open until filled.