- ORGANISATION/COMPANY: Università degli Studi di Firenze-DAGRI Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Agrarie, Alimentari, Ambientali e Forestali.
- RESEARCH FIELD: Agricultural sciences
- RESEARCHER PROFILE: First Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12/12/2022
- LOCATION: Italy
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: To be defined
The research grant will take place within the “Advancing non conventional water management for innovative climate-resilient water governance in the Mediterranean Area (AG WaMED)” project. The research fellow will have the task of elaborating hydrological models of watersheds and experimental areas of the Mediterranean basin using the most common models in the scientific-disciplinary sector of reference, based on data collected by local partners, integrated by online databases on a regional and global scale. The simulations will foresee non conventional water use scenarios. The selected candidate will also have to contribute to the organization of project activities, participating in project meetings, any on-site missions, and making reports and scientific publications on the project.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
The competition will be carried out by an evaluation of titles and examination, by means of an interview.
Web site for additional job details