To support IWF’s Outreach and communications, update and maintain the IWF website regularly, create relatable video content, and design social media assets such as – social media posters, emailers and other graphics. Provide disruptive campaign ideas, scripting videos and sketches to create engaging content with an eye for detail and ability to manage responsibilities independently. A strong design aesthetic and execution finesse.
Role and Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for regular content updates on IWF’s websites.
- Reimagine and execute current templates for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Research and chart out best practices to improve engagement rate and other metrics for different social media channels.
- Conceptualize and deliver clean and aesthetic graphics/illustrations.
- Stay up to date with modern social media tools and resources.
- Creating engaging video content using online tools and professional software
- Brainstorm to come up with creative design ideas to aid IWF’s outreach and execute them.
- Provide on-ground support during IWF events and other Outreach responsibilities as called upon.
- PG diploma or degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business. And/or certificates in web development/other relevant software.
- 3 years’ hands on and extensive experience in handling print and social media accounts/websites.
- Ability to produce innovative and eye-catching creatives
- Knowledge of Adobe software – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, aftereffects would be a plus
- Strong content writing skills.
- Familiarity with video editing software
- Ability to analyze the growth and insights across social media platforms.
- Creativity with the ambition to think outside the box.
- You need to be solution-oriented, detail-oriented and committed to adhering to timelines.