Do you want to contribute to solving one of the most important issues of our generation?
Join us in accelerating the transition to a water-secure world.
Waterplan is a fast-growing startup in the Climate Tech Space that develops a B2B Enterprise SaaS platform for companies to measure, respond, report, and monitor companies´ increasingly changing water risks.
By showing companies the business case for mitigating water risk, Waterplan will accelerate their transition to a world where companies are incentivized to save more water, abate the discharge of polluting effluents, conserve watersheds and preserve shared value.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Partnerships Specialist to join the Partnership Team within the Customer Success team.
You will be working in a fully remote distributed team across multiple disciplines at a science-oriented company. At Waterplan you will have the chance to work at the forefront of our industry and you will be working with world-leading experts in water.
We are a dedicated and talented team and have ambitious growth targets planned for the next few years. If you are interested in the Climate Tech sector, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a lot of drive, we want to get to know you!
About your core focus:
This role will be responsible for building and maintaining partnerships on both the demand and supply side of the market and help ensure the right solutions are put in place to accelerate corporate water program. You will expand our partnership network with different organizations (NGOs, companies, public entities) that implement NBS (nature-based solutions) projects with volumetric water benefit (VWB) in the prioritized basins worldwide.
Some things you’ll enjoy tackling:
- Help develop Waterplan’s marketplace by proactively seeking and partnering up with new organizations that implement NBS in different locations worldwide
- Build and develop long-term relationships with our current and potential partners (NGOs, companies, public entities) by constantly nurturing partner relationships
- Coordinate and lead meetings with prospective organizations
- Represent Waterplan, with a comprehensive understanding of our product and & our users’ needs.
- Keep track of the partners of the priority basins
- Achieve expertise in water issues and opportunities as well as educate companies on how they should navigate the world of setting water-related targets
- Help organizations understand the value of developing water conservation/restoration/replenishment projects (with a focus on nature-based solutions, green infrastructure, etc.) with volumetric water benefits and share with them the latest frameworks and tools
- Share internally customer’s feedback to help iterate marketplace & product strategy.
The superpowers you’ll need to be part of our mission:
- Have a track record of BD/sales excellence with quantifiable goals and strong attainment.
- Love to build things from scratch
- Thrive in going deep on new domains. You’ve sold products in complex or technical fields, and relish becoming an expert on your subject matter.
- You are an exceptional communicator and educator.
- Be located in Asia.
At Waterplan you’ll enjoy
- Our Mission. We are building something big, you will be part of an ambitious and impactful company, focused on achieving one of the major global sustainable development goals
- Our Spirit. We are creating something that has never been done before. The entrepreneurial spirit of our team is driving a profound transformation of the water sector
- Our Team. Our team is our most valuable asset. Waterplanners bring together three worlds: technology, water and science. They are distributed all over the world, bringing their unique perspective to solve complex water resource challenges
- Our Values: Think Long Term, Iterative Excellence, Thoughtful Discussion, Make Others Successful.