Documents submission deadline: 20.08.2019
Date of the competition’s settlement: 18.09.2019
POST DATE: 15.07.2019
Competition’s organizer: Dean of the Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying University of Agriculture in Krakow
- title of Master of Science with the final grade from the studies achieved not less than „good (4,0)”,
- PhD title or open doctoral dissertation in one of disciplines: „Environmental protection and management” or “Environmental engineering”,
- research activity in the above disciplines with the score not less than 25 points (acc. to year of publishing of Ministry of Science and Higher Education), including at least one of research paper from A list (Journal Citation Reports),
- confirmed realization of at least one domestic/international short-term training or practice in scientific/research institutions,
- skill of research results presentation confirmed by participation at least in 2 scientific conferences with oral presentations,
- completion or participation in pedagogical course which entitle to didactic activity at universities,
- confirmed experience in didactic activity as an academic lecturer or PhD student,
- experience in preparing applications and receiving scholarships,
- organizational skills and ability to cooperate in a research team,
- fluent English (spoken and written) proved by the certificate at level B2,
- knowledge of operational system Windows XP, Microsoft Office packet, following programs: AutoCad, Corel, Surfer and statistical programs to analyze results of environmental/natural research,
- driving license at B category.
The following will be an advantage:
- experience in cooperation in student or doctoral scientific organizations,
- participation in conferences organizing committees,
- awards and distinctions obtained for scientific, didactic or organizational activities.
Candidates are required to provide the following documents in two copies:
- application (addressed to the Rector of the University of Agriculture in Krakow),
- Curriculum Vitae including scientific interests,
- personal questionnaire,
- a copy of the diploma of a PhD degree (if applicable),
- a copy of the diploma of a MSc degree,
- list of published scientific papers with information about score acc. to the year of publishing (MNiSW lists),
- information about interests, awards and distinctions obtained for scientific, didactic or organizational activities,
- list of organizational achievements (confirmed training or practice in Poland or abroad, application for internshipship, participation in conference organizing committee, cooperation in the University Student/Doctoral Council or scientific organizations, experience in University/Faculty promotion, obtained awards and distinctions),
- information about active participation in domestic/international scientific conferences with oral presentation,
- information about training or practice in Poland or abroad,
- certificate about completed pedagogical course,
- certificate of foreign language knowledge,
- information about didactical experience,
- information about didactical experience run in English.
In addition, the candidate is required, to submit the competition:
- statement of consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended) **,
- information clause in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Regulation general data protection) **,
- statement that at the time of employment at the University of Agriculture in Krakow, will be my primary place of work,
- declaration of no criminal record, full legal capacity, full use of public rights, not having a valid sentence for an intentional offense or intentional fiscal offense,
- statement on not punishing a disciplinary penalty in the form of expulsion from work at a university with a ban on work in universities for a period of 6 months to 5 years,
- declaration of non-punishment with disciplinary penalty in the form of deprivation of the right to practice as an academic teacher for a period of 10 years.
**documents to be downloaded from the website:
The documents should be submitted in to the Dean’s Office of Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying, al. Mickiewicza 24/28, 30-059 Cracow, room 104, 103 by the deadline of 20.08.2019 r.
Settlement of the contest will take place 18.09.2019 r.
NOTE: the University does not provide accommodation.