U.S. nationals: Project Manager
Position:Managing the efficient/effective coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scoping, design, and direction of water resource projects in Planning Division.Projects will be carried out under Planning Assistance to States, Floodplain Management Services, Silver Jackets Programs which could include floodplain management plans, education and outreach, dams, water diversion structures, flood walls, levees, river control structures, flood plains, environmental restoration, relocations.
Learn more about this agency
- Implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development of the project and intermediate products in support of the program.
- Coordinates the planning, design, cost, and environmental considerations, etc.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budgets from initial studies through construction and initial operations.
- Keeps customer fully informed of project progress, issues and their resolution, and any impacts on costs.
- Assists in inspection of locally maintained flood risk reduction projects.